DOMINICAN COLLEGE SUMMER BASKETBALL LEAGUE
The Dominican College Summer Basketball League started in 2005 by the Director of Athletics, Joe Clinton, for boys and girls in grade levels ranging from 3-9.
** 2016 SUMMER LEAGUE MEETING ON MAY 19TH AT 7PM IN HENNESSY CENTER **
** Each team must provide contact information sheet **
SUMMER LEAGUE TEAM LIST
Please click on the link below for the list of the 2016 teams with your team number.
Please click on a link below for each week's schedule.
SUMMER LEAGUE FAQS
- The fee for the 2016 Summer League $800.00
- Team dues MUST BE PAID IN FULL prior to first scheduled game for your team. You will not be allowed to play unless the complete team fee is paid.
- The 2016 Summer League will begin on June 27th.
- Games are held Monday-Friday nights with games ranging from 6:00pm-9:00 pm.
** Click on the links above for directions to each site **
Dominican College (Hennessy Center): 495 Western Highway, Orangeburg, N.Y. 10962
St. Catharine's: 523 Western Highway, Blauvelt, N.Y. 10913
Pearl River High School: 275 E. Central Ave, Pearl River, N.Y. 10965
Albertus Magnus High School: 798 Route 304, Bardonia, N.Y. 10954
SUMMER LEAGUE RULES
Click here for Dominican College Summer League Rules (or see below)
RULES FOR GRADES 3, 4, 5 AND 6
1) Play Man 2 Man Defense
2) NO Pressing First Half
3) Last Minute of Game, Pressing IS Allowed
(Man to Man ONLY: Run and Jump OK)
4) On The 10th Team Foul, We Will Shoot 1 And 1 (Clock Will Stop On First Foul Shot)
5) If Team Has Only 5-6 Players, May Play Zone Defense (2-3 OR 3-2 ONLY)
6) NO Substituting On The Fly. Subs WILL ONLY Be Allowed On Dead Balls.
7) 20 Minutes running time. Last minute of game is stop time.
8) At the end of your games, COACHES are responsible to clean your bench area.
RULES FOR GRADES 7, 8 and 9
1) SAME rules as for grades 3, 4, 5 And 6 Listed Above
2) HOWEVER, Teams May Press In The last two minutes of each half.
3) Stop time only in the last two minutes of game.
4) At the end of your games, COACHES are responsible to clean your bench area.