DOMINICAN COLLEGE SUMMER BASKETBALL LEAGUE
The Dominican College Summer Basketball League started in 2005 by the Director of Athletics, Joe Clinton, for boys and girls in grade levels ranging from 3-9.
** Each team must provide contact information sheet **
SUMMER LEAGUE TEAM
Please click on the link below for the list of the 2013 teams with your team number.
2013 SUMMER LEAGUE TEAM LIST
Please click on a link below for each week's schedule.
2013 Summer League Schedule
SUMMER LEAGUE FAQS
- The fee for the 2012 Summer League $750.00
- Team dues MUST BE PAID IN FULL prior to first scheduled game for your team. You will not be allowed to play unless the complete team fee is paid.
- The 2012 Summer League will begin on June 25th and will end on August 1st.
- Games are held Monday-Friday nights with games ranging from 6:00pm-9:00 pm.
** Click on the links above for directions to each site **
SUMMER LEAGUE RULES
Click here for Dominican College Summer League Rules (or see below)
RULES FOR GRADES 3, 4, 5 AND 6
1) Play Man 2 Man Defense
2) NO Pressing First Half
3) Last Minute of Game, Pressing IS Allowed
4) On The 10th Team Foul, We Will Shoot 1 And 1 (Clock Will Stop On First Foul Shot)
5) If Team Has Only 5-6 Players, May Play Zone Defense (2-3 OR 3-2 ONLY)
6) NO Substituting On The Fly. Subs WILL ONLY Be Allowed On Dead Balls.
RULES FOR GRADES 7 AND 8
1) SAME Rules As For Grades 3, 4, 5 And 6 Listed Above
2) HOWEVER, Teams May Press In The Last Two Minutes of Each Half.